The Office building ‘Boston House’ with units available from 100 m² and more, is located on the Motorenweg 5 in Delft-South.
The accessibility of the building can be called excellent. Because the highway A13 exit Delft-South is within 3 car-minutes, the train station Delft-South is located not
even 100 meters away, a busstop is in front of the building, airport Rotterdam is reached in 6 car-minutes and Schiphol airport in 30 car-minutes. Delft is 12 km from
The Hague, 13 km from Rotterdam and so the office units are situated very advantageous in the Randstad.
Boston House is partly marked from white stonework and partly from black muffled aluminium panels filled with solar double glazing.
It is a timeless modern building. Through the entrance hall you can go by elevator or stairs to the office spaces on four floors. The fifth floor has a delightful roof
terrace. Boston House has available parking places, bike storage and the premises is surrounded by a fence.
Maximum flexibility is the correct expression if you talk about the layout of the building.
The architect has designed the building with the possibility to rent to one user, but also for unit rental. All the units in Boston House are provided with air-condition.
- Flexible layout possibilities within the units
- Central hall with staircase and lift
- The grounds are surrounded by a fence with an entrance gate
- Parking places within the secure premises
- Also parking outside the premises on private parking lot
- Busstop in front of building
- Train station within 5 minute walk
- Highway A13 in 5 car minutes