See availability of the apartments in the search property section or contact our office.
The property is located in the city centre of The Hague on the very characteristic shoppingstreet Denneweg. Its around 50 meters away from the Lange Voorhout and on walking distance of the government buildings and other beautiful city centre locations. The Denneweg is known for the stylish fashionstores, antiquestores and various nice restaurants and bars.
In this historic building Palladium Nederland developed a retailunit of around 230 m2 with 30 m2 storage/kitchen/toilet etc. A part of this store has a monumental roof with a lot of glass witch gives it a very grant feel.
Above the store 3 apartments have been developed between 90 and 127 m2 with high quality finish. The apartments have a large livingroom with a open design kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, seperate toilet and the charm of the old days with the modern comfort. On the back of the building reached by a side entrance on the Kazernestraat 1 maisonette apartment has been made.
Features of the apartments:
- New kitchens with granite surface tops and all Miele appliances like microwave, oven, induction cooker, gas cooker, fridge, freezer, dishwasher etc
- New bathrooms and toilets
- High ceilings
- Historic windows on the front with stained glass
- Washer/dryer available in most residences
- Very spacious livingrooms with gas fireplaces.
- High quality finishing on floors, net curtains and curtains.